Asher Blog Questions




  1.  As far as basic computer knowledge goes, I've taken one class in the fundamentals of programming. Generally, I've played a lot of video games on PC so I guess you can say I have experience. 
  2.  I hope to further my knowledge on computers, and I hope to use the info gathered to further my education in this field.
  3.  I had a photoshop class in high school but I do not remember much.
  4.  I have a laptop at home, and I do not think I have photoshop.
  5.  I use a PC because a lot of people I know seem to have lots of issues with Mac devices.
  6.  My major is game design and development.
  7.  I hope to help major game companies design video games and/or video game concepts.
  8.  As far as art goes, anything that involves entertainment can be considered an art form, therefore, I would say the lead developer of Overwatch,  Jeff Kaplan, is my favorite artist. As of now.
  9.  I LOVE MUSIC!! I can not give a favorite artist so here is my top 5: Travis Scott, Drake, Nav, The Weeknd, and Logic.
  10.  I love trampolines and I aspire to make my own music
  11. A monkey and a dog walk in a bar, the bartender is confused why two animals walk in a bar, the dog barks loudly at the window, the monkey hops on a table, the bartender calls the fire department.
  12.  Look above 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPANY ADMISSION STATEMENT

HMWRK #1

HMWRK #3